2020 Bowl For Kids’ Sake
Join us for the 2020 Bowl for Kids Sake event. Help make a difference in your community. Register a Team!
- Gather up 4 to 6 of your friends, family, or co-workers to form a team.
- Pick a BOWL date, time, and number of pins you’d like to play (5 or 10 pin) by calling 905-735-0570 x221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TIME SLOTS, DATES, & BOWLING PIN Selection at bottom of page.
DO THIS ASAP, as certain times do sell out!
- Registration coming soon!!*Note: please have each member register online even if funds are raised offline.
- Download a captains package or individual pledge sheets. (COMING SON!)
- Start collecting pledges in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara. Minimum $200 per team for 2 games.
- Plan your attire based on our 2020 theme “Ignite the Glow”. Igniting the Power and Potential of Young People.
- Bring your clear and complete pledge forms with your captains form to the event.
Location/Time/Date/Bowling Pin Selection:
– Kick-Off Day at Jeff’s Bowl-O-Rama, 968 Niagara Street, Welland – 4:30 pm + 7:00 pm on Saturday, March 7, 2020
– Industry Night at Jeff’s Bowl-O-Rama, 968 Niagara Street, Welland – 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 11, 2020
– Wrap Up event at Lucky Stryx (formerly Carroll’s Bowling Lanes), 7 Klauck Street, Fort Erie – 4:30 pm + 7:00 pm on Saturday, March 14, 2020
– Closing Date for Mayor’s Challenge – closes upon completion of the 7:00 pm Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Once the Team Captain has registered you must contact our office to reserve your bowling date and time. DO THIS ASAP, as certain times do sell out! Do this by calling 905-735-0570 ext. 221 or emailing email@example.com
- Stop by office or arrange delivery of your team package by calling 905-735-0570 ex 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes pledge envelopes and other important information.
- Spread the word! Recruit for your team and start fundraising. Reach out to potential donors through social media sites (links provided on your fundraising page) email your colleagues, family and friends, and don’t forget to pledge yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions
- To register: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/big-brothers-of-south-niagara-inc/p2p/BFKS2020
- Either a) Create a Team (for Team Captains) or b) Find/Join a Team (if you know your captain has registered already)
- Sign up to start fundraising with your email address and create a FREE account. Note: this is a new online tool we are using so even if you have participated before you will need to create an account.
- Follow the steps outlined on page (name, address etc)
- Create your fundraising page, name your team/page (be creative), tell your fundraising story. Let others know who come to your page why you are participating in this event.
- Set your fundraising goal. Each bowler is required to raise a minimum of $50 to participate and asked to collect pledges for Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara. We will celebrate your success as an individual and a team for your fundraising efforts with Fundraising rewards that are outlined in the captains package.
- Once you have submitted your information on COMING SOON you will receive an email from Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara with fundraising tips and other information.
Need help forming a team?
- Can’t get 4 players – not to worry! We often have singles or couples looking to join a team in need of addition players. Just contact us and we will do our best to help you complete your team.
There is still an opportunity to support Bowl For Kids Sake as a Partner.
Potential is Everywhere! Join us as a Bowl for Kids Sake Partner and you can help ignite the power and potential in young people across the Region. For Partnership Opportunities please click here. BFKS 2020 Sponsorship Form