Thank you for your interest in Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara.
We currently do not have any positions available.
JOB POSTING – COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT DEVELOPER
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic person that knows how to identify an individual’s strengths and has a passion to motivate and inspire others.
- A “people person” who will enjoy attending networking events, and building relationships with community agencies and external stakeholders.
- A person who welcomes opportunities to work collaboratively with others and also enjoy tasks where you can work independently with minimal supervision.
- A person who possesses excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak to audiences of all sizes
- Enjoys and has experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds
- University or College degree/diploma in public relations, media and/or marketing
- Volunteer experience at local, provincial and/or international level
- Effective communication skills with diverse people
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- A pleasant, outgoing personality with established networking and marketing experience
- Demonstrated communication, and interpersonal skills with diverse populations
- Experience within a social service/non-profit setting an asset
- Work collaboratively with others with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Belief in and commitment to vision and mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Established network within Niagara Falls and South Niagara communities
- Skilled in designing and delivering inspiring, engaging public presentations
- Highly skilled in Power Point, Excel, Word, Office 365, website and social media platforms
- Reliable vehicle with required insurance coverage; ability to travel between multiple offices
- Police clearance with vulnerable sector
This position is a three-year salary based contract, and is funded through an Ontario Trillium Foundation Grow Grant. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Niagara Falls welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted. Include salary expectations in your cover letter with attached resume via email to Barb Van Der Heyden, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, February 22, 2019.
As other employment opportunities arise, they will be posted.
If you are interested in volunteering at our events & fundraisers,
please e-mail Jessica Trapani at email@example.com