Thank you for your interest in Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Niagara.
We currently have one position available. Please see below.
As other employment opportunities arise, they will be posted.
Fundraising & Events Co-ordinator
Reporting to the Executive Director, the experienced full time Fundraising & Events Coordinator is responsible for all fundraising events and activities of the agency. Directly responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with new and existing donors and supporters, and providing evaluation reports upon completion of each event. S/he is also responsible and accountable for the coordination and execution of all annual fundraising events, coordination of third party events, all lotteries as well as recruitment and organization of agency volunteers for the events. The Coordinator will be a very organized, individual that works in an ethical fundraising manner within the guidelines, policies and mission of the organization. The Coordinator will also work with the various Fundraising Sub Committees.
- University degree or community college diploma in fundraising with experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to supervise and motivate volunteers and staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to take and give direction
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sound computer skills including word processing, database management and social media
- An understanding of the non-profit, voluntary and social services sector
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Access to a vehicle
- CFRE certification is an asset
Only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted. Submit resumes with salary expectations in your cover letter via email to Barb Van Der Heyden, Executive Director @ email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. August 31st, 2018.